This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Room!!

I just finished decorating my room and i'm really proud of how it turned out!   The theme i was going for was Disneyland's the matterhorn + fairy tale + haunted romantic winter .
 I got these really pretty halloween flowers to hang along my strand of twinkle lights.    I think black roses are so pretty.   Plus these roses have glitter on them!
 I also found these red glitter roses which reminded me of the beauty and the beast rose so i put together this little beauty and the beast tribute. At my wedding someday, I always thought it would be a cool idea if these were the centerpieces for the tables.


I wanted blue twinkle lights because I thought that was so pretty/whimsical when it was in Summer's room in 500 Days of Summer.



My favorite picture that I drew. ^
I think this hair headband wig thing looks really cool!
 I have been wanting a dream catcher for a while! This one is heart shaped!



 This tiny chandelier is actually a christmas ornament.  It's so undersized that it looks very alice in wonderland.   Beneath are small little mermaid trading cards.
 Instead of buying frames for my favorite pictures, I used black electrical tape.
 I made this little alice in wonderland decoration/banner from a children's alice in wonderland storybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment