This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Monday, August 10, 2009

things

Here are some little mermaid trading cards that i picked up at the antique mall in pasadena.. i love this pic of ariel

i think im going to try and make some necklaces out of the trading cards and i also want to make necklaces out of the so cute forever 21 tags - the tags where you want to buy the shirt basically because the tag is so cute! ill post some pics of the necklaces later if they turn out ok!

here is a dress ive been working on .. it's made out of a black lace slip and another lacey dress.. it still needs a zipper so the bust is kind of drooopy  !

here 's this earring holder i made out of an ikea picture frame , i thought it kind matched the dress lol
ok here is this marie antoinette slip dress i made over this shift dress i made awhile ago .. kind of a werid combo but i kind of like it :)


and here's what i wore today: an h&m skater top with some american apparel bloomer shorts with my wannabe carrie bradshaw nameplate necklace lol

No comments:

Post a Comment