This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Monday, August 10, 2009

a few of my favorite things

ok right now im obsessed with black and light pink..im so tempted to get light pink highlights but im kind of chicken. but i do have these three extensions (1) that i got for only $10 down in santee alley! o and i was also able to pick up some $5 knock off chanel fake glasses(3)! lol
(2) is this pouch necklace i made for my phone awhile ago but i think  it would also be cool if you used it for you ipod too. (4) is this really cool nail polish i picked up at forever 21..it has like purple pink and navy sparkles in it which is such a cool color combo...
not a great pic to show off the sparkles but owell

my mom got me this picture a couple weeks ago. it's kind of scary looking, i know, but thats kind of why i like it haha
a classic...
bye for now<3

1 comment:

  1. I love those vintagesque round sunglasses. And Thumbelina is such a classic.

    ReplyDelete