This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lisa Frank Outfit

Yesterday I went all the way to the dollar store because I knew they would have Lisa Frank stuff and they did not disappoint!! I got some Lisa Frank stickers.
Forever 21 top -- I love that deep navy color so pretty. and Forever 21 Happy Birthday skirt. I just call it that because that's exactly what it reminds me of:) Steve Madden shoes. Also, that little blue scrunchie thing on Christian Dior's Little Dictionary of Fashion is a cupcade!! I got it at the County Fair!
I also got this random headband/hair extension thing. I have no idea why hair clip on stuff like this makes me so excited/happy! They also had these in light pink which also would have been sooo cool. It was a dollar. This may be the best purchase I've ever made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment