This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Try


I guess I'm totally in a pink and blue phase lol. I love how the pic below is glowing a little so the items look vintagey. This pink shirt is from Reference (i think?) from soo long ago. and I love this navy skirt (from Forever21) because it's like a school girl skirt. The little pink and green velvet hair bow with a flower is a dolls bow!


Black and white lofver from Forever21! Below is a beautiful navy velvet vest thing from BP Nordstrom's. And a Marc Jacobs clock necklace knock off from Claire's!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I remember Reference! It was my favorite store, but the one near me closed years ago. I still have pretty much everything I bought from them. Great quality to hold up after all these years!

    ReplyDelete