This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hippie


This is a little hippie bow outfit; The colors don't really come out well on the camera, they look more vibrant/blue purple than they really are. The big bow at the top used to be on a dress I had when i was really little, as a sash, but i made it into a bow! There are hippie sunglasses from a thrift store!
My favorite princess shoes from Forever 21!! Best part of this outfit is the Lisa Frank pencil bag!! which tells me that i DEFINITELY need to do a Lisa Frank post. I also like the Sally Hansen butterfly nail decals that I haven't used yet because i want to use them for a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment