This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bella Sara

Bella Sara children's nightgown from Target. The little bow on the collar is so cute. I dont understand why my textiles and clothing teacher said women's fashion is not influenced by chidren's wear. I love children's wear inspired clothing!! I always think of Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls because i feel like her style is influenced by teen wear -- like those t shirts she wears somtimes.
Skirt thrifted; the colors are all messed up but its really cool because its a deep purple/navy sheer skirt with pink/redish very thin pinstripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment