This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

stuff i like

i still cant believe forever 21 had the separate collar...blew my mind when i saw that. (bathing suit from target, i love the underwire/40s style and bracelet from forever 21)

i would love a pair for these wonderful clogs.
this is the prettiest barbie i ever saw. i wish that pink ribbon wasnt on her dress tho.
i love this ring so much
my favorite rings! elephant ring from forever 21.
my hand is way too small for this ring but i love it!! (from forever 21)
best ring ever. the little doll comes out..super tiny kiddle from the 60s (was my mom's)
i got this at a garage sale!!
the best colors are black and light blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment