This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Monday, February 22, 2010

i think that sometimes navy and black can work

my bows!! the dark navy one actually used to be a bow on the back of child's dress that i then made into a hair bow. the red one is from god knows where but i like it because it reminds me of snowwhite's bow. the black beaded nineties (!) one used to be my mom's. the plaid one was part of my old elementary school uniform. i think that navy and maroon is a delicious combination. the blue one is from H&M. it reminds me of belle or alice. the light pink lace one is from some craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment