This is a little blog of my sketches, drawings, dresses and other items I've designed and constructed, videos I've made, photographs I've taken and manipulated, various projects I've worked on, as well as other separate things that I really like!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

black skirts

I am wearing a target (erin fetherston) go international black skirt from target with my aunt's old velvet dancer pullover, forever 21 tights, and thrifted shoes (from All Things Right and Relevant). My friend laura, is wearing a black skirt from forever 21 and a thrifted cashmere sweater (with a peter pan collar!).



a couple outfits: forever 21 ann d almosts (shoes), thrifted black skirt that i shortened, thrifted red blouse, thrifted light pink slip
(my camera really sucks btw ahah)


No comments:

Post a Comment